I’ve had an interesting week to say the least. As I was reflecting I realized everything that had happened to me had to do with guys. Hmm. I found out that :
- The guy I should’ve forgotten about doesn’t like me after all.
- It apparently takes someone 4 days to figure out it looks like they are flirting.
- When they do figure that out, they decide to tell you they don’t like you (not in a whisper) not 20 feet from your other classmates.
- It’s basically middle school all over again.
- It pays off to be nice to the other new kid because you are best friends now.
- Even if it did look like you were majorly flirting in the process, it’s worth it now.
- Just because they are your new best guy friend doesn’t mean they will be perfect
- You shouldn’t judge juvenile delinquents by their cover.
- They can be surprisingly nice when you are having an awful day.
- Sometimes you just have to let some guy best friends go.
- You realize that you have to let them go when you find out they have a girlfriend…by checking their Facebook page.
Boys will be boys, I guess. I just have to wait 20 years until they fully mature. Until then, be cautious of boys. You don’t know where they’ve been.